Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weigh In 02/26/11

This week I lost 0.8 lbs. Not really sure what happened but I have a sneaky suspicion that I ate things and didn't log them accurately, if at all.  At any rate, I didn't gain so I'm happy with the number.

My mini goal by 3/12/11 is to lose a total of 16 lbs and be at, or below, 270. That is the weekend of my 35th birthday and I figured that would be a good goal spot.  I have 2 more weeks to lose 3.6 lbs in order to meet that goal!  I think it's very possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks