Monday, February 28, 2011

Poor Choices

I've always said that I'm not going to completely eliminate any foods from my diet while I lose weight. It's unrealistic to restrict certain foods completely & then not crave them more.

This strategy has worked well for me as long as I continue to moderate my calorie intake.

The last couple days have been iffy. I've been eating several Sweet Moments Fudge bites each day and now I'm having sugar withdrawals. Last night the storms kept me up and I ate an entire Totinos pizza myself.

I've worked off the calories but the sugar & sodium are setting me back today. It's a good reminder that moderation is key.


Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks