Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I ate @ Wendy's...and WON!!!

We decided to head out for dinner and Josh is addicted to the chicken "wings" at Wendy's.  We walked in and I was confronted with the burgers and breaded chicken that I love.  I wanted nothing more than a burger with a large order of fries and a soda.

I had plenty of calories left because I worked out for an hour today but I asked myself...are you really that hungry?  Turns out, I wasn't.

I ordered a 1/2 sized spicy chicken caesar salad with light ranch dressing and unsweetened tea.  Total calorie count, less than 300.  The salad is a good size and after I finished most of it, I was satisfied.  So glad I resisted the urge to eat badly, just because I had the extra calories! 



If you haven't already tried this, you should.  The greens were fresh, there were several cherry tomatoes included, 1/2 a spicy chicken breast and some shaved cheese as well.  It was actually very tasty and I will definitely order that again!  Maybe with a plain baked potato next time if I need more substance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks