Sunday, February 20, 2011

Darn You Donut Bank

We have a local bakery here in town that has the best cake donuts. They also have fantastic coffee but I think it's because the donut essence permeates what they sell. I've bought their coffee grounds & beans and can't duplicate the taste.

Anyway, Josh had a friend over so I picked up donuts for them to eat...if they ever wake up. I just get a dozen assorted because I don't want to waste time picking out each one.

Usually you get the standard long johns, glazed, blueberry, etc. Today the box included a red velvet cake donut! See top left corner of the picture.


I saw them on the sign but didn't imagine they would possibly include one in the assorted box. I can tell you that not only did I eat the red velvet donut, I also ate the peanut long john (already missing from this picture).

My stomach is not too pleased so the rest of the day will need to be light on food. The red velvet donut was delicious though, and I enjoyed eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks