Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chocolate Treat

I like chocolate but it's not something that is a terrible temptation for me. For that reason, I don't really buy it because I just don't eat it.  That being said, there are times when I crave something sweet and chocolate.

In these situations, I've found that the Jello Mousse Temptations are a perfect fit.  A small serving of sugar free chocolaty goodness that is only 60 calories.  Delicious and enough to get over my chocolate craving.  Heck, even if you eat more than one you haven't gone overboard on calories for a snack.

They've got a fluffier texture than the equivalent sugar free pudding cups so they seem to be more filling to me; however, you could always do the SF pudding cups if you can't find these (or the pudding is on sale).  These are refrigerated so look for them in the refrigerated case near the yogurt!
So far, I've only had the regular chocolate indulgence flavor but the others sound pretty good too.
Chocolate Mint
Caramel Creme
Dark Chocolate

Yumm-O!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks