Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day 2 - 01/21/11

The last 2 weeks have been interesting. 4 snow days, 2 sick days for Josh and I've been sick most of that time as well. Unfortunately, it's not one of those illnesses that I can work through because it's in my chest and throat so it's difficult to breath and not cough my head off when I over exert myself.  I found that the 3T Turbo Sculpt videos were ok so I did that a couple times but anything remotely cardio related was way too much and I was on the couch coughing and wheezing within 3 minutes. 

If this doesn't clear up soon I may have to call the doctor.  I've been stalling because we no longer have insurance and I don't really have the money to spend on a doctor visit.  The cough is getting better and has become more "productive" (aka gross) which hopefully means it's coming to an end.

At any rate, tomorrow I weigh in for week 3 and I'm afraid it's not going to be good.  I just need to eat really light today and drink as much black coffee and water as I can to flush out anything bad that is inside this body!

Here's a picture of our yard from the first morning of the snow.  They say we got almost 5 inches here but I didn't measure it.  It's a nasty sheet of ice now I bet but it's only about 7 degrees outside so I'm not going out to find out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks