Sunday, January 30, 2011

No Tolerance For...ANYTHING!

I don't know if it's the fact that I'm unemployed with too much free time on my hands or if I'm still grumpy because I'm still not fully recovered but people are really starting to annoy me.  Seems like everywhere I turn there are people making stupid comments, asking stupid questions, etc.  I know they say there is no such thing as a stupid question but I have to disagree.  If the answer to your question is in the FAQ's or HELP section of the website...your question is stupid.

Maybe it's because I detest people that are too lazy to try and find the answer on their own.  Why spend 5 minutes looking for the answer when I could take 30 seconds to post it and hope someone will give me the right answer?  I just hate that so much and don't give me the excuse that you are NEW to the site because I don't buy it.  There are multiple places on the site where you can find the answers to your questions if you would only bother to exert a little effort.  Don't expect me to do your research for you!

Wow, that was a bit of a rant wasn't it?  I don't mind helping people but you have to at least TRY first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks