Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5 - Not Bad

Today I spent most of the day babysitting my nephew, at my moms house, away from the cleaning and activities that I could have done at home.  On the upside, although my moms house is full of food, it wasn't full of junk so I ate some diced fruit around lunch time and then had subway around 2pm when X's mom got home.

Been hanging out online for a bit and found the Biggest Loser Facebook app that tracks your weight loss and activity by state and team if you want to set one up.  Signed up for that to try to get some more motivation to get moving.  It's only 6pm here so I'm going to head in and get in a short workout right now before I lose the willpower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks