Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 Eating - Day 1 Unemployed

I had such great intentions for getting things done today.  So far, all I've done is sit at the PC and search for jobs, change all my passwords since someone hacked my email and reprogram my BB.  So far, I've eaten acceptably today but I haven't gotten any activity in.  I had planned to clean house and move furniture today but it didn't happen yet.  Hopefully, tonight I can get something in...even if it's only walking around the block.

I still don't think the job thing has hit me yet.  It just feels like I'm on vacation and that I'll be going back to the office shortly.  It's so weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks