Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another Snow Day 01/20/11

School is closed again today because of the prediction of snow.  They cancelled at 5:30am but the snow didn't start here til after 8am. That means I'm stuck in the house with a 13 year old all day...again!  :)

Seriously considering going back to bed because the cough hasn't improved but it's now more "productive" than dry and that is making me crazy! I've been sucking down liquids like crazy trying to keep from coughing but it's not helping too much.

Just took some Rexall cough syrup and that stuff was like cherry flavored snot.  It was so think I almost gagged swallowing it!  Luckily, it didn't taste as bad as it felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks