Saturday, April 24, 2010

WI 04/24/10

Got on the scale today and lost 2.4 lbs.  So happy with that, especially after eating at Los Bravos last night.  I was afraid that would hang on to me this morning.  No real workouts yet because my legs and knees are still really giving me trouble and even walking is painful for very long.  Just tried to watch what I was eating and keep my portions smaller.

Did good last night, after Los Bravos, there were caramel brownies and I didn't eat one.  Then Josh was still hungry so we stopped at McDonald's to get him some nuggets and I just got a drink.  I could have easily ordered a burger and fries and eaten that too.

Feeling like I accomplished something this week and hope I can keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks