Saturday, February 13, 2010

Weigh In 2/13/10

Today I start over. My nutrisystem food should arrive Monday but I've got plenty of healthy stuff to last through the weekend. Need to ne careful because tonight is lasagna dinner @ church & tomorrow is Chinese New Year dinner. That will probably take all my points for the week.

Today my weight is...249.2 lbs. :(

I'm only 25 lbs from my original highest weight and I must get rid of this extra weight. My blood pressure was 143/96 Wednesday @ the doctor and I have to get it back under control.
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks