Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weigh In 02/06/10

I've been sick for over a week with some sort of inflammation in my neck, head and chest and a low grade fever.  It's making me very tired so my workout routine has been non-existent.  In addition, I'm so stressed when I get off work that I stop at the closest fast food place and get something that is not good for me.

Today, I made the decision to order Nutrisystem.  It's rather expensive but if I think about all the money I spend on fast food, I'm probably doing myself a favor.  It'll be better for me if I know there is something easy and fast to prepare at home or in the cabinet for any meal.  Right now, I just don't have the ability to focus on cooking healthy food for every meal of the day.  Since I switched jobs, the stress level has increased 200% and I'm really finding it hard to do anything outside of work.

My house is a mess, my health is deteriorating and my weight has gone almost back up to my highest ever of 275 in October 2008.  I DO NOT WANT TO BE THERE AGAIN! But I'm only about 27 pounds away right now and it would be so easy to gain that all back.

I'm hoping the auto delivery program will ensure that I always have something quick and low calorie to make for any meal and that I won't be tempted to buy a bunch of fast food anymore.  Gotta make it through this week and then I should have my shipment to start on.  Can't wait!

I also ordered the new Firm Wave program, The Firm step program is what I used almost exclusively when I lost 88 pounds the first time around and I'm hoping this will give me something new to get excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks