Saturday, January 2, 2010

Weigh In 1 - First Day Back on WW

This morning I weighed in at 242.0 lbs.  Not as bad as I had feared but that means I gained nearly 9 pounds in just over 2 weeks.  Today I start back on the WW plan in an effort to lose the last 100 pounds. 

In October 2007 I started WW and lost 88 pounds in 1 year.  Then I changed jobs, took on more stress, lost alot of free time to workout and gained back 55 of that the next year.  I know that I can do this because I've already lost nearly 100 in the past, all I have to do is focus and stay on track.

Time to regain my health and slim down again...hopefully for the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks