Saturday, January 9, 2010

Weigh In 01/09/10

I gained 2.4 lbs this week.  Not nearly as bad as I had feared but not a loss, so not good.  I've only managed to keep off 30 of the original 88 pounds that I lost 2 years ago.  Today I start fresh...I keep saying this, I just don't know why it's not sticking.  I've got to focus and get rid of the rest of this weight.  I feel so much worse at this weight.  I'm tired all the time, cranky,my clothes don't fit and I can't breathe as well as I did at my lowest weight.  Somehow, I've got to get there.

Now, I'm off to have some breakfast and get this house cleaned.  Hoping that burns some calories.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks