Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oops...Big Buford got me!

I went to the grocery store and came out hungry.  Not a good thing.  Ended up getting a Big Buford from Rally's which is NOT GOOD!  I don't even know the real calorie count in that sucker so I counted it as 15.  The burgers aren't too big but there are 2 slices of cheese & some mayo on it so I figure it's got to be at least that much.

With the crackers I ate this morning, I'm way over my daily points and still have to eat dinner.  Luckily, I've still got weekly and activity points I can swap if I have to.  I think tonight will be Tilapia, green beans and a little rice.  That should be minimal points but still good for me.

I'm going to try a ham & potato soup that Amy suggested on her blog.  Can't wait to try it.  It sounds delicious and very simple to make.  I like that alot.

I also plan to try a squash, orzo, mint dish that I saw on 5 Ingredient Fix on Food Network.  Looks good and only 5 ingredients.  That's my kind of cooking.  I really like that show but she uses things that normal people don't keep on hand all the time.  Lots of strange (and expensive) cheeses and such.  We'll see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks