Friday, January 8, 2010

I can't stay focused!

I don't know what is wrong with me but I cannot seem to stay on the wagon and I never got anywhere near a workout this week.  I'm sure I've probably gained at least 5 pounds this week, my clothes are all way too tight and I'm bloated & gassey!  I do not like it but I can't seem to get focused.

Tomorrow is weigh in day...it's not gonna be pretty but I'm gonna step on the scale anyway and start this thing over...AGAIN.  The plan for this weekend is to clean clean clean clean clean.  Hopefully I can get the christmas mess cleaned up so I have more room to get my workouts in and get the treadmill back out.  There is so much to clean that I can burn some calories in the process...I hope!

I've got plenty of healthy food I've just been lazy because the house is such a mess and I don't want to clean when I get home.  It's funny how my weight loss stopped and then reversed the minute I changed jobs because my stress level is so much higher than it was when I started WW 2 years ago.  Obviously, stress is a major factor for me and my weight loss so I need to find a way to get rid of some of that...other than quitting my job which would be great if I didn't need the money.

I'd like to get up and do some yoga each morning, it's on at 5am so I should just do it.  Maybe that will help.  I know working out will because it always made me feel better before.  It's just really hard to get back on the wagon when you've been off this long.

Here is an updated picture of me as of January 8th, 2010.  In this picture, I'm only about 30 pounds away from my highest weight in October 2008.  It's shameful that I would work that hard, lose nearly 90 pounds in a single year and then gain 60 of it back in the same amount of time.



As motivation to myself and proof that I can do this, here is my before and after shot from October 2008 when I was at my lowest weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks