Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are you kidding me?

Our company sponsored a day at the movies this morning so we were up bright and early, ordering popcorn, soda and candy.  I did drink regular soda but after 2 bites of the popcorn, I tossed it out.  It just didn't taste good.  Josh shared his skittles with me and I ate about 6 thinking they were too high in sugar and most likely points.  I get home now to find out they are only 2 points a bag?  I think that might be my movie snack of choice from now on.  They are so sweet I usually can't eat a whole bag anyway and they are chewy so they last longer.  Gotta love those little surprises, eh?

Anyway, went to Chik Fil A for lunch, got a grilled chicken, planned to give the fries to Josh but ate them myself.  20 points for the day down, and 10 left for dinner!  I think that's very doable!  Heck, I could even go get the Grilled Chicken Buffalitos from BDUBS if I wanted to.  :-)

Had those last night so, no more for me today.  Well, I'm off to get some cleaning done before the mess overtakes the house!  Have a great week all!

1 comment:

  1. Crap, I don't remember where I got that NI for Grilled Chicken Buffalitos but it was way off. I found another site that shows they are 14 points, not the 7 that I thought. The first site must have been for 1 of them, even though it didn't say that.

    Also, the stupid mobile WW tracker sucks. My comment about the skittles was for the fun size bag...it didn't show that in the main search list and I couldn't find anything in the mobile app that shows a full size bag. Had to change my points tracker for yesterday but, luckily, I still had enough points left and only used 4 of my weekly points yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks