Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 3

Last night was a little rough, had some chocolate and a cookie but still have plenty of flex points left for the band party on Friday.  Today, we stopped at Hardees and I had an egg and cheese croissant, finding out later that they are 10 points…Yikes!  Especially since I’d already used about 5 points on breakfast at home.  Lunch was a grilled chicken sandwich and a side salad with lite Italian dressing from Chik Fil-A.  Unsweetened tea to drink for a little variety from the water.  Only had about 34 ounces of water so far but the day is young so I’m sure there will be plenty more before bed.

 

Did 3T Turbo sculpting again this morning even though I didn’t want to.  Josh wants to go to Subway for dinner…he is addicted to a turkey sub (plain).  Yes, plain…he’s so weird!  At least he’s branching out and trying something other than chicken nuggets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks