Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 2 Wrap Up

Did well, at within my points all day but splurged on a chocolate chip cookie at subway (free with a combo).  Still have almost all my flex points left and normally I blow them in the first 2 days! 

Feeling better in the joints after my workout this morning.  I think I'll try to get up and do the short toning work out each morning cause my legs felt much better today after I did it this morning. 

Time to go do homework and watch TBL (as soon as Obama shuts up)!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks