Monday, November 30, 2009

Weigh In 11/30/09

Somehow, I was able to maintain at 235.4 this week.  Probably due to all the moving that I did to get some junk thrown out and over to the storage unit.  Now, on to the re-start of WW (for the 10th time probably).  It's the start of a new week and I've got to get back on track NOW!!!  I've gained back over half of the weight I lost last year and I cannot do it anymore.

I'll be blogging if I feel the desire to eat something bad in hopes it will deter me from doing it.  We'll see how that goes.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks