Monday, November 9, 2009

Weigh In 11/09/09

I maintained this week, miraculous considering I didn't get much of a work out in at all.  I did do better with my food so that's probably why.  I have got to get the rest of this weight off because I'm back to the point where it's getting hard to stand/walk because of the pain in my joints.  I've got to get focused on the workouts again so I can start losing.  I am going to cancel my gym membership because I haven't been in 3 months and it's $70 a month for both of us.  We can walk the neighborhood, the treadmill or do one of the 25 workout DVD's I have.  There's no need to pay that much a month for something that I never use and I hadn't even lost any weight the whole time I was going anyway so...I don't need it.

I'm sure alot of my problem is the job I took in August of 08, that's when I started gaining again and it's probably related to the increased stress of this job.  I like the job better but the stress level can get overwhelming at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks