Monday, November 30, 2009

Want A Snack

I’m getting to that point in the day where I’m either hungry or I just think I am.  Drinking all the water I can to try to make the feeling pass.  Passed up the Iced Pumpkin Loaf that was in the 8th floor kitchen, skipped the candy in the jar on the desk up there.  Drinking nothing but water so far…well, I had 2 sips of a coke this morning but that is all.  Threw the rest in the trash cause I didn’t want the temptation.  Let’s hope I can keep up the momentum once I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks