Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Monday was...ok

I had a great plan for the week and I was going to stick to it.  I got to work and my boss had made homemade chicken and dumplings.  I had one small bowl and then stopped looking at them.  I have no idea how many points they are so I counted the generic entry on the WW tracker at 8 points and hope that's enough to cover it.

I still used about 1/2 my flex points the first day of my week so I've got to be careful this week for sure.  We have a pitch in on friday so I don't know what I'm going to do.  I need to save the rest of my flex points for that if I can so I don't blow the rest of the week in one day.

Yesterday was casual day and all my jeans are really tight again...not good since I already had to "buy up" twice in the last year.  I am not going to buy anything bigger as motivation to get the rest of this weight off.  Still not real interested in working out but I walked at work yesterday and plan to do so each day since it's not too hot outside.

Day 2 of the week should be good.  I don't think there will be any weird food around at work today.  Since I moved I sit right next to the "special food station" so I smell it all day.  It's very annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks