Saturday, October 17, 2009

What The Funk!

So I realized today that I'm in some sort of funk that I can't seem to break out of.  I'm tired all the time, I'm eating like crap and I just don't seem to care about anything anymore.  My house is a wreck because I don't care what it looks like, there's dirty laundry everywhere and I have no desire to do anything.  I don't know if it's the weather or what but I just can't seem to get motivated to do anything anymore.

I've got to get back on track because almost none of my clothes fit.  I was wearing a 14/16 at my lowest this time last year and now I'm back up to 18/20's.  I hate it and I hate feeling this way but I just don't know what to do to get out of the rut.

I bought a bunch of healthy food for the next couple weeks and I'm hoping that if I can get my food under control I will also feel better and that will help!  We'll see what happens so check back soon for more updates.  I WI on Monday and I'm sure I've gained again with all the crap I've eaten in the last 3 days.  The first half of the week was great but Thursday, I just quit counting and things got real ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks