Monday, September 7, 2009

ORIGINAL POST FROM 09/07/09
In October 2007 I started Weight Watchers Online and lost 88 pounds. Around that time, I started a new job, the stress level changed and I gained almost 40 of that back. Today, I'm starting over for the millionth time and hoping that keeping my updated public I will be able to stay on track. I used to do this on MySpace but quit posting when I stopped following the plan.

This probably isn't the best week to start over because today we are cooking out, tomorrow is lunch at Fred's Bar with friends and Thursday is a pitch in at work! I just didn't want to delay any longer...I've been doing that too long.

The plan is to continue using WW online to track my food intake and work out at the gym 2-3 times a week, ride my bike with Josh when the weather is good, walk at lunch as much as possible and dust of the multiple DVD workouts I have at home. That means, less time spent online. :-)

Here is the ugly, painful truth in numbers.
Oct 2007 - 275 lbs
Sept 2009 - 225.6 lbs

First Goal is to get back under 200...I was there this time in 2008 so I know I can do it.

Anyone want to join me in an end of the year challenge? Let's see who can lose the biggest percentage by 2010. Post a message if you want to join the challenge and then start your own weekly notes to post your progress. Just tag me in your message so I know it's out there and can follow up with you!

Thanks in advance for all your support...I'm gonna need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks