Wednesday, September 23, 2009

No Willpower

I don't understand why I can't just stop eating.  Last night, I had planned to stop on the way to practice and get a turkey sandwich from subway.  Ended up having to drive across town to get get Josh, get dinner and then get to the far west side in an hour.  Since he doesn't really eat anything from subway, I stopped at the pizza place instead.  Ate 2 pieces of pizza and a couple breadsticks.  Not too bad...but when I got home after preactice last night I ate more, and more, and more til the stupid pizza was gone and so were most of the breadsticks!  I wasn't even hungry but it was there and tasted good. 

I don't know why I can't seem to get this under control.  Somethings going to have to happen soon because I have almost no clothes to wear anymore.  I have a ton of work pants that I bought when I hit my lowest weight this time last year...can't even get them close to buttoned.  So annoying!

I know what I have to do, I just can't seem to do it.  I'm hoping something kicks in soon and my brain starts cooperating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks