Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's been a bad week...for several reasons.

This week has been good for nothing!  I started getting sick on Monday and still am right now.  Wasted a vacation day on Monday and a sick day on Thursday.  Probably gained 5 pounds this week because I eat & drink more when I'm sick.  The constant motion of soothing food and drink down my throat helps, but only as it's happening.  Drank more than water so that added lots of extra calories.  Didn't really eat "bad" food but lots of random things to soothe my throat.

We'll see the results tomorrow but I would bet that it's not going to be pretty.  I really don't know why I can't get back on track.  If it's not the poison sumac for a month it's this freaking cold or whatever for the last week.  Not quite sure what to do about it but hoping that being back at work all next week will keep me busy enough to not think about anything else.

We'll see but tomorrow is a new day so I will start over.  Right now, I'm going to lay down and hopefully sleep extra long so my body can fix itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks