Friday, September 11, 2009

Bad Food Week

The week started out ok even though we had a cook out for Labor Day. I didn't eat a ton and didn't have any dessert. Tuesday wasn't bad except for the cheeseburger and fries at lunch. Other days were good but today was a nightmare! At least dinner was...pizza and breadsticks with cheese. Ugh!

I have 2 days until my next weigh in and I'm going to do everything within my power to detox from the crap that I have eaten this week. Planning to get some sort of workout in the next 2 days as well so I can hopefully undo the damage of the last 5 days.

I'll be back on Monday 09/14/09 to post the results (good or bad).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks